When Jude plays her new song for the radio and gets some very bad reactions, Tommy threatens to quit. Jude doesn't want that to happen, so she insists that they work on a new hit single alone at her parent's country house. Tommy reluctantly agrees, and so Jude and Tommy find themselves connecting over more than just the music. Things are going well, until Jude's hot older sister Sadie shows up and starts flirting with Tommy, leading to a disastrous fight over Tommy.
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Barbara Mamabolo as Kat Benton
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Simon Reynolds as Stuart Harrison
- Jane Sowerby as Victoria Harrison
- Andrea Lui as E.J. Li
- Tracy Waterhouse as Georgia Bevans
- Claudia Besso as Ivette
- Doug Hadders as Happy Radio Programmer
- Billy Houston as Cool Radio Programmer
- Malcolm as Budy Radio Programmer
- Turn Off The Stars as Themselves
Jude: (voice over) Georgia says even stars have to do this, demo their songs for radio programmers. Kinda like an amateur night competition with insanely high stakes. Sounds funny coming from the winner of a talent search but I hate competing. And that's what I hate most about competing, the part where you lose.
- The-N's Tagline: Jamie is about to erupt. Sadie and Jude are about to explode over Tommy. And Jude's dad's cover has just been blown.
- In the States on The-N, this episode aired on July 15, 2005.
- Alexz Johnson's featured song: "It Could Be You."
- "Hey Sister" is a song by D.O.A