Jude turns to Jamie after her parents broke up, and Jamie knows that she can’t handle any more horrible surprises, so he tells her about him and Kat dating for a while now. Of course, Jude plays the supportive best friend who’s happy for her two best friends finding true love. But suddenly she realizes that all this time she spent obsessing over her career, Tommy, and Shay, she wanted that boy-next-door all to herself
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Barbara Mamabolo as Kat Benton
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Simon Reynolds as Stuart Harrison
- Jane Sowerby as Victoria Harrison
- Andrea Lui as E.J. Li
- Tracy Waterhouse as Georgia Bevans
Jude: Picking a backup band to tour with is kinda like shopping for a new best friend. You should share the same kind of groove. You should look just a little bit cooler when you're around them. And you should always want them close. But not that close! Basically what you want in a band is what you want in your best friend: fun, dependability, no surprises. Didn't I just say something about enough surprises?
- This is the first episode with Spiederman and/or SME.
- After this episode, we never see or hear about Jude and Jamie's tattoos again.
- At the end of Jude's performance when the band goes to bow, they show them from behind and the guitarist is in the middle without guitar and then they switch to the front and the bassist is in the middle, and the guitarist has his guitar.
- "Lose This Skin" is a song by The Clash
- The-N's Tagline: Jamie and Kat are official. Jamie can't let go. Jude won't let go.
- In the States on The-N, this episode aired on August 26, 2005.
- Alexz Johnson's featured song: "Me Out of Me."