"My Hometown" is the sixth episode of the fourth season of Instant Star. It premiered on Canada on July 13, 2008, and in US on June 11, 2008.
Weeks have passed since Tommy left for New Brunswick. Communication has been sporadic and frustrating. What's a lovestruck girl to do...but surprise her guy by arriving unannounced on his doorstep.
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison (Credit Only)
- Wes Williams as Darius Mills
- Tyler Kyte as Spiederman
- Mark Taylor as Kwest
- Cory Lee as Karma
- Craig Warnock as Paegan Smith
- Ian Blackwood as Kyle Robbins
- Christopher Gaudet as Wally Bateman
- Tatiana Maslany as Zeppelin Dyer
- Cassie Steele as Blu
- Mimi Kuzyk as Tommy's Mom
- Matthew Lemche as Mike
- Kyle Riabko as Milo Keegan
- Samantha Somer Wilson as Kadijah
- Austin Strugnell as Ryan
- Lindsay Ames as Soleena
- Jude missed Spiederman's birthday because she was out of town visiting Tommy.
- The version of "Here We Go Again" in this episode is a duet by Jude and Tommy.
- In this episode, Spiederman's nineteenth birthday is celebrated.
- Although it appears that Tim Rozon is singing Tommy's part in "Here We Go Again," the vocals really belong to Luke McMaster.
- "My Hometown" is a song by Bruce Springsteen
- In the States on The N, this episode aired on June 11, 2008.
- Featured song: Here We Go Again by Alexz Johnson.