Jude’s never been a stellar student, but when she fails music, she’s stunned. Sent to visit an elementary school to do emergency publicity damage, Jude faces down her biggest fans. But when she gives one budding songwriter some questionable advice, Jude can’t help but wonder…is it possible to be both a terrible student and an awful teacher?
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Simon Reynolds as Stuart Harrison
- Jane Sowerby as Victoria Harrison (Credit Only)
- Wes Williams as Darius Mills
- Tyler Kyte as Spiederman
- Miku Graham as Portia Quincy
- Mark Taylor as Kwest
- Vincent Walsh as Liam Fairway
- Zoie Palmer as Patsy Sewer
- Jordan Todosey as Helen
- Marqus Bobesich as Tad Thompson
- Norma Dell'Agnese as Ms. Favreau
Jude: (voiceover) The good thing about school is it's way easier than real life . . . The good thing about real life, is that there are no midterm exams
- Jordan Todosey, the actress who plays Helen, went on to star on 'Degrassi' as Adam Torres.
- The school set used in this episode, is the same set used in Degrassi: The Next Generation.
- Goof: The song "How I Feel" was performed with a guitar instead of the piano which was used in the original recording which is featured on the Instant Star 2 CD.
- Problem Child" is a song by AC/DC.
- In the States on The-N, this episode aired on April 21, 2006.
- Alexz Johnson's featured song: "How I Feel."