It has been a long, adventurous ride for Jude Harrison, the first winner of the Instant Star contest. As she prepares for her summer tour, as usual, she has many problems to face. What is she supposed to do when she learns her producer is dating her sister, receives a very shocking offer from her ex-boyfriend, and a romantic ultimatum from her best friend? Is she ready to handle all of this before going on her summer tour?
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Barbara Mamabolo as Kat Benton
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Simon Reynolds as Stuart Harrison
- Jane Sowerby as Victoria Harrison
- Andrea Lui as E.J. Li
- Tracy Waterhouse as Georgia Bevans
- Matthew G. Brown as Shay Mills
- Mark Taylor as Kwest
- Wes Williams as Darius Mills
- Ian Blackwood as Kyle
- Christopher Gaudet as Wally
- Tyler Kyte as Spiederman
Jude: (voiceover) The last six months have been the strangest, and best in my life – I got a chance to live a dream. I fell in love – twice, then got my heart broken – twice. And then I learned that parents aren't perfect, that sisters can be your enemy and your friend, and that some friends can be your whole world. With people this great in your life you hold on tight and pray they'll never leave you. But sometimes, you're the one that has to leave them. They say life is a journey and if it is, the real question isn't 'where are you going', it's 'who's coming with you'.
- This episode has the same name as the episode 307 from "Degrassi: The Next Generation". It is produced by the same people.
- "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" is a song by The Clash.
- In the States on The-N, this episode aired on September 23, 2005.
- Jude has to decide between going with heart throb Shay or go on small tour around Canada.
- Alexz Johnson's featured song: "Temporary Insanity."
- Season 1 Finale