After Jude and Tommy have a close encounter with the paparazzi, Darius decides it is time for them to go public. After Jude goes on about her love for Tommy on a talk show, the public reaction does more than surprise her.
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Wes Williams as Darius Mills
- Tyler Kyte as Spiederman
- Mark Taylor as Kwest
- Cory Lee as Karma
- Craig Warnock as Paegan Smith
- Clé Bennett as Thurman
- Ian Blackwood as Kyle Robbins
- Christopher Gaudet as Wally Bateman
- Tatiana Maslany as Zeppelin Dyer
- Kristin Fairlie as Megan
- Jeff Pangman as Corey Staxx
Jude: (voiceover) Like Romeo and Juliet, every couple has to grapple with the same question: When do you make your love public? And how?
- There was references to four songs from previous seasons. "Skin", "Pick Up The Pieces", "My Sweet Time", and "The Breakdown"
- "Us and Them" is a song by Pink Floyd.
- Jude's couch jumping expression of love to Tommy is a reference to Tom Cruise's famous appearance on Oprah when he did the same expressing his love of Katie Holmes.
- Jude's performance in this episode is an homage Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band.
- In the States on The N, this episode aired on June 5, 2008
- Featured song: Perfect by Alexz Johnson.