When Tommy is called out of town, Jude wonders why he's being so mysterious. Is their relationship on the rocks?.
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Wes Williams as Darius Mills
- Tyler Kyte as Spiederman
- Mark Taylor as Kwest
- Cory Lee as Karma
- Craig Warnock as Paegan Smith
- Clé Bennett as Thurman
- Tatiana Maslany as Zeppelin Dyer
- Kristin Fairlie as Megan
- Cassie Steele as Blu
Jude: (voiceover) Like Romeo and Juliet, every couple has to grapple with the same question: When do you make your love public? And how?
- The song that the character Blu sings is called "Pavement", which is an actual song by Cassie Steele, the girl who plays her.
- In this episode we learn that Tommy has a brother named Tristan.
- This is the first episode we hear Paegan sing. The song he sings is about all of his ex-wives called "My Superstar World"
- In the background of this episode you can hear the song "I'm Gone" by Mason, the winner of Instant Star season two.
- Tommy: Darius wants us to arrive together and make a show of our...Jommyness.
- When Tommy says "Jommyness" it is referring to the nickname Instant Star fans have given the fictional couple by combining Tommy and Jude's names.
- In this episode, Jude is seen singing the song "Skin" from season one.
- Although this is the fourth season of Instant Star, this is the first time they've over shown auditions for the competition. In previous years they've only showed the finals.
- "We Belong" is a song by Pat Benatar .
- In the States on The N, this episode aired on June 10, 2008.
- Featured song: I Still Love You by Alexz Johnson.