Jude decides to chill at home after having her heart broken by two different guys in one night, on her one special night. Sadie and her dad aren’t exactly getting along, and Jude is wondering what’s going on. Meanwhile, her relationship with Tommy is quickly turning ugly and just when she thinks that she has reached the maximum level of anger, she finds out what her dad did to make Sadie mad at him, something very betrayin
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Barbara Mamabolo as Kat Benton
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Simon Reynolds as Stuart Harrison
- Jane Sowerby as Victoria Harrison
- Andrea Lui as E.J. Li
- Tracy Waterhouse as Georgia Bevans
- Claudia Besso as Yvette
- Dusan Dukic as Simon
- Bobby Manning as VJ
Jude: (voiceover) Getting dumped by your first boyfriend always hurts. Having that moment captured by TV cameras feels a thousand times worse. Sometimes being in the public eye means there is no safe place to hide. That's the thing about love: Every time you give a guy your heart, there's a chance he will hand it back to you in pieces.
- The featured song was originally supposed to be "Criminal" by Alexz Johnson, but the executive producer decided that it didn't fit the episode as much as "Skin" did.
- "Won't Get Fooled Again" is a song by The Who.
- The-N's Tagline: Jude levels with Tommy. Catches dad in the act. No one's little girl.
- In the States on The-N, this episode aired on August 19, 2005.
- Alexz Johnson's featured song: "Skin."